Thursday, October 05, 2006

Feeling Of Warmth and Good Cheer

"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."

*-- Brian Tracy


"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they never quit."

*-- Conrad Hilton 1887-1979, Hotel Executive


"I remember saying to my mentor, "If I had more money, I would have a better plan." He quickly responded, "I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money." You see, it's not the amount that counts; it's the plan that counts."

*-- Jim Rohn

No comments: