Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plant Only Good Seeds

---------------------
Quotes for Today
---------------------

"I will waste not even a precious second today in anger or hate or jealousy or selfishness. I know that the seeds I sow I will harvest, because every action, good or bad, is always followed by an equal reaction. I will plant only good seeds this day."

-- Og Mandino


"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind."

-- William James (1842 - 1910)


"Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions, and of all achievement."

-- Claude M. Bristol


"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."

-- Anna Quindlen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information.
This great article has really peaked my interest.
I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.
Check out my weblog :: vegetables