Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fear Is Important

"Fear has an important part to play in our lives. Rational fear protects us when we are in treacherous situations. I'd like to keep some of my fears thanks, like the one that prevents me from sauntering down a dark alleyway at night alone, or the fear that prevents me from placing my hand on the red hot cooker hub."

-- Dawn Mellowship


"It always seems impossible until it's done."

-- Nelson Mandela


"You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly."

-- Mevlana Jelalu'ddin Rumi


"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it."

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

No comments: