Monday, June 04, 2012

Get a Good Rest

"Whenever anyone asks me for my secret to success, a good night's sleep is always near the top of the list. I thrive on it, at least eight hours a night, and I've made a point to really honor what my body needs to get good rest."

-- Louise Hay & Cheryl Richardson


"You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems."

-- Mark Victor Hansen


"If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting."

-- Benjamin Franklin


"Adults who feel more gratitude are more likely to have increased feelings of well being; higher levels of happiness, and lower levels of depression and stress. Therefore, less attitude and more gratitude."

-- Motivationstuff.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this website by my cousin.
I am no longer positive whether or not this post is written by means of him as nobody else recognise
such unique about my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!
Here is my site - leon is awesome