Thursday, October 25, 2012

Live Each Moments To Fullest


"I choose to live each moments to the fullest, one day at a time.  I let go of the past and know that my future will be bright and happy because I live from love, trust and faith.  Divine order is taking place in my life right now."

-- Susan Smith Jones, PHD


"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."

-- Elisabeth Kabler-Ross


"I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it."

-- Harry Emerson Fosdick


"We bereaved are not alone. We belong to the largest company in all the world--the company of those who have known suffering."

-- Helen Keller

No comments: