Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Thankful For Adversities



"I am thankful for the adversities which have crossed my pathway, for they have taught me tolerance, sympathy, self-control, perseverance and some other virtues I might never have known."

-- Napoleon Hill


"I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal and soon they'll forget my number."

-- Edith Armstrong



"Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know."

-- Mitch Albom


"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life."

-- Mary Manin Morrissey

No comments: