Friday, March 15, 2013

You Can Learn Anything


"When people complimented me on my successes, I eagerly shared with them what I had learned in each area.  I told them they could learn anything that they needed to learn to achieve any goal they could set for themselves.  All they had to do was to find out the cause and effect relationships in any area of endeavor and then apply them to their own activities.  If they did this, they would soon get the same results as other successful people, I told them."

-- Brian Tracy


"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."

-- Thomas Merton


"Things don't change, only the way you look at them does."

-- Carlos Castaneda

No comments: