Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wishing Everyone an Early Christmas 2013

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a STATE OF MIND.

To cherish peace and goodwill,
to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the REAL spirit of Christmas.

So may Christmas spirit be always with you!

Enjoy this time with your family.... (They are all that matters after all.)

Merry Christmas!"

-- MotivationStuff.com

---

Going for holidays and no posting until after Christmas.  

Wishing everyone an early Christmas 2013.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your website.
It seems like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to
them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this
happen before. Cheers

Here is my webpage ... navigate to this website