Saturday, January 03, 2015

Letting Go of The Crouched

"Giving is about letting go of the crouched, withholding person and standing tall with outstretched arms.  Lack is only in the mind.  It's not about money.  Some of the greatest givers I ever met were very money-poor."

-- Susan Jeffers


"I then remembered why I avoid the 'news,' if that's what you want to call it. Our 'news' is a misnomer, and it's more like 'the ongoing train wreck you can tune in to at any time when you want to divert yourself from your purpose and your happiness... lose your faith in humanity... and go from feeling like things are pretty good to feeling like the world is going to sh*t and why bother going on, I mean really?'"

-- Ali Brown


"The world is not dying. It's not falling apart. It's changing. I personally believe that pessimism is an indulgence, despair an insult to the imagination. There are wonderfully positive things out there."

-- Wade Davis

No comments: