Sunday, April 01, 2007

Build Your Vision Slowly - By Ian Crossley

During my talks in New Zealand I had some thoughts that may help you, it is amazing how plane journeys focus your mind. I tend to go into hibernation mode and let the world go by. This of course is the best time to think.

I keep getting asked about CMI or goals or visions, this appears to be a major stumbling block.

Most people have a problem with formulating a really good vision, because their subconcious keeps saying,"Hold on a minute, Who do you think you are? You are only so and so from wherever and you do not have the ability or knowledge to create such a dream" We have all been there! It is at this point that everything goes in the too hard basket and we say its all a load of old toffee and I am going to go back to my real life of stress and strain where I feel safe.

I am going to go against all the teachings I know here, but I think there may be some value in this idea.

When I was forming my vision many years ago I distinctly remember going through the scenario above. I fortunately ,inspite of my doubts, pretty well got all that I visualised. Having given this some thought I now firmly believe that your initial vision should be believable to YOU. This in no way is casting any doubt on the levels that you can attain, but it takes away the doubt that keeps cropping up if you really visualise beyond your beliefs. If we just push the limits of what we want to achieve we are giving ourselves the greatest thing that we need, a destination.

Once we have that destination, you will find that everything that you now do will amazingly align to get you closer to that destination. In some instances where people have done this with a believable destination they experience changes and success almost immediately. This I think is the great thing, you have evidence of the power at work and can then reset your vision to a new level. Eventually your vision will become so believable that you MUST eventually arrive. The whole secret is that you MUST have total faith in the power giving you all you want.

At this point in time I find nothing beyond my capabilities because having experienced the power working, I just formulate my next adventure and lo and behold , it all unfolds.

In a nutshell, I suggest that if you are having trouble with setting a vision, make the start believable, and as you experience the power working for you keep upgrading your target. Eventually you will be able to visualise and accept things beyond your widest dreams.

I hope that this makes sense to you and assists you with one of the hardest parts to master.

Croz is a talker and thinker. check out his website http://www.croz.com.au

No comments: