Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Think for a Moment

"Think for a moment. Is there a difference between being interested in something and being committed to it? You bet there is. Many times people say things like, 'Gosh, I really would like to make more money' or 'I'd like to be closer to my kids' or 'You know, I'd really like to make a difference in the world'. But that kind of statement is not a commitment at all. It's merely stating a preference, saying, I'm interested in having this happen, if I don't have to do anything. That's not power! It's a weak prayer made without even the faith to launch it."

-- Anthony Robbins


"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

-- Oscar Wilde


"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-- John Wooden

No comments: