Sunday, August 05, 2007

See The Sign... Make The Move Before It's Too Late! - By Steve Beckles-ebusua

Hi all,

I hope you’re all ready for a purposeful,positive and productive week.

As I’ve mentioned on more than one occasion to be successful you must set your goals in life. As the saying goes if you want to get somewhere you have to know where your going.

But it’s also just as essential to give yourself the necessary room in order to adapt to changes that may occur whilst on your journey. Endeavor is rarely achieved by following a straight line, you have to sometimes adapt to change.But the real challenge is being able to keep your focus when you have had to make that change.

Can you get back onto your road of goals and success?

Something happened to me last week that made me write this weeks email.
I was on my way to visit my mum in Harrow,London.I thought I’d try a new route which involved the dreaded motorway (well it seemed like a good idea at the time)
The plan was to come off at the next junction. Well I think you can guess the rest of the story

You guessed it, I missed my turning and carried on down the motorway(I sense I’m sharing this experience with some of the you guys)Anyway to make it worse I hit traffic(Not literally)

As I sat helplessly in this motorway car park, waiting for the next junction so I could turn around. I thought about the similarities of my mistake and the things that happen in our lives. In life we all take the wrong road from time to time and we feel there is nothing you can immediately do about it. And the sometimes that it is the reality.

But it made me think, did I miss the vital signs before I took the wrong turning?
What I mean to say is did I miss the sign that said congestion on the approaching motorway?

I believe in life we are all given signs to make our move in our jobs,relationships and future ambitions and at times miss those signs,

Question, Do you feel you feel your never appreciated for what you do at work?
See the sign make your move

Do you always seem to be arguing with your partner?
See the sign make your move

Now I must add this disclaimer, the move you make must be the right one for you, and i believe deep down inside we hold all of the answers to our future.

However any move is better than procrastination

It’s vital you act when you see that sign or your journey back will become further and further away the longer you delay, or even worse-it might be too late

So look out for that sign and make your move

Have a great week

If I have made you think differently this morning let me know

Hi my name is Steve Beckles-Ebusua, i'm a motivational speaker and Life coach.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts

Peace to you all

No comments: