Sunday, March 20, 2011

Knowing About Time

"Knowing that time is only an illusion, you should feel no break with time. Understanding this, you need have no fear of the moment of death, which i sonly a point of transition. It is like walking through a doorway from one room into another and no more remarkable than any other moment in time."

-- Chris Prentiss


"I am very happy, because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy, because I have loved the world and not myself."

-- Sri Chinmoy


"The common denominator of success - the secret of success of every man who has ever been successful - lies in the fact that he formed the habit of doing things that failures don't like to do."

-- Albert E.N. Gray


"The most valuable of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do when it has to be done, whether you like it or not."

-- Aldous Huxley

No comments: