Sunday, August 02, 2009

Your Highest Aspirations

--------------------------
Quotations for Today
--------------------------

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."

-- Louisa May Alcott


"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."

-- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)


Thought Of The Day :

Establish your set of personal and professional goals and talk and think about them often...even daily.

Think about what you want and your plans to get it!

Visualize your self achieving those goals and think about how it makes you feel. I promise, you will feel more positve and energized!

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

No comments: