Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Great Power

--------------------------
Quotations for Today
--------------------------

"The greatest power that a person possesses is the power to choose."

-- J. Martin Kohe


"The only thing even in this world are the number of hours in a day. The difference in winning or losing is what you do with those hours."

-- Woody Hayes


Thought Of The Day :

There is a story told by an old Indian:

“On my shoulders are two wolves. One wolf tempts me to do and say wrong things. On the other shoulder is a wolf that continually encourages me to live up to my very best.”

A listener asked the old man, “Which of these wolves has the greatest power over you?”

The old man replied, “The one I feed.”

-----
If You Like This Mail Than Forward This To Your Friends Or Family Members.
-----

No comments: