Thursday, March 15, 2012

You're Better Than You Think

"Research shows that people often underestimate their ability. You're probably better than you think you are. So set yourself a goal that will stretch and challenge you. If you do that, you may surprise yourself as to what you can achieve."

-- Rob Yeung


"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life -- and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do."

-- Georgia O'Keeffe


"Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."

-- Charles Dickens


"What has for centuries raised humanity above the beast is not the cudgel but an inward music; the irresistible power of unarmed truth, the powerful attraction of its example."

-- Boris Pasternak

No comments: