Sunday, July 26, 2009

Be Thankful For Today

--------------------------
Quotations for Today
--------------------------

"Let's start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind
into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come,
because one thought leads to another thought."

-- Bob Proctor


"Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them."

-- John Updike (1932 - 2009)


Thought Of The Day :

What are you thankful for today?

Start the day off by counting your blessings. I know this might be hard,
especially if you are going through a really difficult
time in your life. Even if it is just one great thing,
make mention of it out loud.

For instance, here is mine:
"I am thankful that I have 3 healthy and happy children
that bless my life each day."

I wish all of you a wonderful Day!

No comments: