Saturday, July 16, 2011

Savings For Long-Term

"I've realized that when we save for a purpose that's larger than ourselves, possibly even for something lasting longer than our lifetimes, this can be our most successful savings incentive. In fact, it's easier to save for a bigger, long-term cause than a less significant, short-term one. Therefore, when organizing savings, we should think in terms of how it will impact the future."

-- Dr. John F. Demartini


"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-- Author unknown, commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin


"A life without love is like a year without summer."

-- Swedish Proverb


"I would rather the man who presents something for my consideration subject me to a zephyr of truth and a gentle breeze of responsibility rather than blow me down with a curtain of hot wind."

-- Grover Cleveland

No comments: