Monday, March 05, 2007

Tapping into Your Inner Power - By Laura Grassi

We’ve all heard of Aladdin and the Genie, well, I am here to tell you that
you have a Genie too. The only difference is that your Genie is all around
you, it’s the universe. You have the power to summon your Genie at will
and ask it for what you want. All your dreams, hopes, desires, and
longings could all be manifested if you’d only put your Genie to work.
You may be asking, “how do I tap into this Genie?” Well, before you start
summoning the giant, you will find your “how” by understanding the
power of the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction – in it’s simplest form – states that “like attracts
like”. Whatever you focus on will be manifested in your life. Because the
Law of Vibration states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and
travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical
world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the Etheric
world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational
frequency, unique unto itself. With this said, you can start to understand
that you can begin to change the conditions of your life by understanding
the Law of Attraction and applying the principles in such a way as to effect
change.

At fist glance, you would say, that if you simply think about being
Healthy, rich, and having a fulfilling life, that would lead you to a fairy tale
ending, right?

I hate to bust your bobble, but that’s not the case. Due to our
programming, we tend to think in terms of “cannot” for example, When we
think about having wealth, we say things like “I don’t want to be poor; I
don’t want to work hard for money; I don’t save enough; investing is risky;
I want to get out of debt; I don’t want to have debt”. On top of verbalizing
it, we say it with passion and we focus on the negative self talk! Then, we
turn around and wonder why we are getting deeper into debt and staying
stuck in a rut!

Like I said before, “Like attracts like” - when you focus your thoughts on
something you want, and you hold that focus, you are in that moment
summoning what you want with the mightiest power in the Universe. The
Law of Attraction doesn't compute "don't, not, or no, or any other words of
negation.

As you speak words of negation, this is what the Law of Attraction is receiving:

“I don’t want to be poor”

I want to be poor and I want to stay poor

“I don’t want to work hard for money”

I want to work hard for money and I want to have a difficult time doing it.

“I don’t save enough”

I want to deplete my savings account

“I want to get out of Debt”

I want to continue being in debt and doing things that will keep me there.

“I don’t want to have debt”

I want to have debt and I want to do things to attract it to me.

Think about that for a moment.

The same goes for wishing you had Health, love, youth, wealth; you name
it – if all you ever do is think about how much you wish you had those
things, do you know what the Universal Law of Attraction will bring you?

You got it! – a life full of wishing you had those things.

Make no mistake, the Universe responds every time! Just like Genie with
Aladdin, the Universe will tell you “Your wish is my command.” The only
difference here is that you aren’t wishing, you’re demanding!

“So what now?” you say, well, now I’ll let you in on a little secret... It’s
simple it’s short and it’s to the point, but keep in mind, this is a way of life,
not a “I’ll play it by ear” deal.

The only way to attract what you desire in life is to allow yourself to
understand what it would feel like to have what you want, to allow yourself
to believe that you already have it, that you deserve it, and by focusing on
those positive feelings and beliefs on a consistent basis.

In order to invoke the Law of Attraction for positive gain, you must
visualize the things that you want, feel in your heart what it will be like to
have them, and believe that you will get them. It really is just that simple!.
Albert Einstein said it best, “Everything should be made as simple as
possible but not one bit simpler".

No comments: